Do you know the signs of termites?!
Arizona Pest Control offers the following signs that termites may be present in a home or commercial building:
- Mud tubes (used by termites to reach a food source) on the exterior of the home.
- Soft wood in the home that sounds hollow when tapped.
- Darkening or blistering of wood structures.
- Cracked or bubbling paint.
- Small piles of feces that resemble sawdust near a termitenest.
- Discarded wings near doors or on windowsills, indicating swarmers have entered the home or swarmers themselves, which are often mistaken for flying ants.
You can contact Arizona Pest Control at 520-886-7378 for a Free pest & termite evaluation and also take advantage of the Tucson Original offers below!