- Keep crawl spaces well ventilated and dry.
- Repair leaking faucets, water pipes and AC units on the outside of the home.
- Repair fascia and soffits and rotted roof shingles.
- Replace weather stripping and repair loose mortar around basement foundation and windows.
- Divert water away from your house through properly functioning downspouts, gutters and splash blocks.
- Maintain an 18-inch gap between soil and any wood portions of your home.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet away from the house.
Download our pest identifier app on iTunes or Google Play!