Tue 22 Mar 2016
Importance of Getting Annual Termite Inspections in Tucson, Arizona
Getting an annual termite inspection is imperative if you live in the Tucson region. Most home owners are unaware that termite damage is not covered by homeowners insurance. Termites can cost families thousands of dollars if they’re not properly protected by a Termite warranty. Even if there are currently no signs of termites on your home or property; a termite warranty can end up saving you thousands of dollars down the road.
Make sure you sure getting a annual free termite inspection from a licensed pest management company. The tops reasons to consider a termite warranty are:
1) Protect you from costly termite treatments if you do get termites.
2) Protect your home and family from damage
3) Termites are often not covered under homeowners insurance
4) Termites are known to cause $5 Billion in damage Annually in the United States
5) Termites cause more damage than hurricanes, tornadoes, and earthquakes COMBINED.
Call us today at 886-PEST to schedule a free termite Inspection throughout Tucson.